2018年12月8日 星期六

My Special Tiny Talent.






        Every single person must have some awesome special talents that make him or her become a unique human being. As for me, my talent might not be quite pleasant that can let others being amazed. That is, I am a professional trouble maker that I have broken lots of things. Everything is not able to escape from my strong destructive power.


        It might sounds like a joke, but it is totally true. When I was little, I had often broken many things accidentally, especially for glass. No matter cups, cabinets, and so on; anything contains with glass were all in great danger then. After I grew up, these kinds of incidents could eventually be avoided since I would try my best to prevent them from happening again. However, my power of destruction transfers from glass to 3C products and their relevant devices.


        Among all the awful experiences, the one impresses me the best is that while I was about ten years old, my parents bought two headphones, one was for my elder sister, and the other one was for me. I was pretty exciting with it because it was really a cool stuff to me. I played on it and observed it carefully, trying to rotate the microphone set on the headphone to a full circle. (I was too silly then, LOL.) Suddenly, it broke out a clear snapping sound, and next second, the microphone dropped down on the ground. At that moment, I confirmed the fact that I am an outstanding specialized destroyer, because I wrecked it within ten minutes.



        Moreover, since I owned my first desktop in junior high school days, I have already ruined three computer hosts, not to mention other stuffs like monitors, keyboards or speakers. My parents are worried about this weird talent of mine quite much, since they need to spend more money to offer me those devices. Yet, I can help nothing with this, because I can never control myself not to do so except I find out the main reason why I have such a terrible ability. So sad.

4 則留言:

  1. Well i must say it was kind of awkward lol

    回覆刪除
  2. I think you are the same as my brother. He is also a extreme troublemaker. Many things which I have lend him before are broken.

    回覆刪除
  3. Haha, your special tiny skill is really "amazing"~
    I like the sentence "Every single person must have some awesome special talents that make him or her become a unique human being". Like there are no two identical leaves in the world, every person is unique.
    And I think it may be better if you write the sentence "I was pretty exciting with it..." like "I was pretty excited with it...".
    May

    回覆刪除
  4. God! I think that behind this talent you have, you or your parents may have to bear the cost of taking these risks at the same time! But how can it destroy three computers from the junior high ?Please be careful!

    回覆刪除