2019年3月2日 星期六

Being a super mother.


If I become a mother in the future, I believe that I must will get in a spin and don’t understand how to deal with those stuffs coming one after another. Since I was little, I have learned that being a mother is kind of the harshest work on the world. Mother, which is the synonym of super hero, always needs to handle lots of the most difficult things and makes everything complete perfectly. In my memories, Mom sacrificed most of her time to take care of whole the family, including cooking meals, doing laundry and cleaning the house. Until now, I still cannot understand that as a human being, how she is able to finish everything in merely 24 hours.


However, I certainly cannot compare with my mother to be a super woman; therefore I just wish myself to become a super mother, taking good care of my children. Never let them get starving, cold or lonely, allowing them to grow up in a surrounding that is filled with love and warm. It might sound easy, but I promise that it is definitely hard to accomplish!

Although people who have been parents know that they should take on responsibility of the kids, it is hardly possible to fulfill the ideal situations totally as they wish. I mean that parents are also human beings, they are not able to spend all of their time on children. They still need to go on duties, deal with personal problems, or have their own time to relax from the heavy pressure of life. Thus, how to balance the attention which is paid between kids and other petty matters get to be the very trouble that people may face.


As for my expectation of myself, I hope myself turn into a wise and caring parent. Not to over-controlling my children or monitor them all the time. Not to give them too much stress so that they won’t be eager to escape from home. Giving advice at proper time, but not asking them must to follow my suggestions. (I consider that makes decision by their own is a necessary process of growing up.) Last but not least, let them understand that home is always their haven where can entirely relax and block every the difficulties off, keeping them safe forever and ever!

4 則留言:

  1. Hi, I'm Judy Liao. I agreed with you that it is so hard to become a good mother. Hope you can achieve your goal in your future!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi, Xenia. I also think being a super mother is kind of the hardest work on the world. But I believe that you can do it well when you become a mother! Hope you can have a happy family in the future!

    回覆刪除
  3. Hi, Xenia.
    "Making decision by their own is a necessary process of growing up." I totally agree with your thoughts. After reading your article, you made me remind of how great moms are. They've spent so much time and efforts on each of us. Also, I consider that you would entirely be a wise and caring mom in the future, haha.

    回覆刪除
  4. I also hope if there is a day I have children, I want to give them freedom and let them have their own thoughts. Being a monitor is definitely not a good choice. Though my parents are completely not the monitor so I don't have that kind of experience.
    Being a Mother is almost a hero thing. That sounds scary but I think we can manage it! And definute you can, too~!

    回覆刪除