Just like the saying, “There are two sides to a coin,” everything has its pro and con. In my perspective, I assure that the daily life must will become more convenient, since all of the simple works can be done by robots. On the other hand, if those easy works don’t need labors anymore, a large numbers of people will lose their job immediately. I know that you might think they are deserved this because they don’t really put lots of efforts to make them capable enough to avoid being replaced; nevertheless, are there really that much job offers can provide to everyone who needs to work? This is the very problem which is fairly urgent and demand a well solution to ensure the rights of mankind.2019年3月10日 星期日
How will the future world be?
Just like the saying, “There are two sides to a coin,” everything has its pro and con. In my perspective, I assure that the daily life must will become more convenient, since all of the simple works can be done by robots. On the other hand, if those easy works don’t need labors anymore, a large numbers of people will lose their job immediately. I know that you might think they are deserved this because they don’t really put lots of efforts to make them capable enough to avoid being replaced; nevertheless, are there really that much job offers can provide to everyone who needs to work? This is the very problem which is fairly urgent and demand a well solution to ensure the rights of mankind.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
I really like your idea about the future world of being just like in Star Trek! Aliens and human beings live on the same planet in peace and always LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!!!(*Vulcan salute:))
回覆刪除