2019年4月28日 星期日

Be aware of using smartphone wrongly.


  Hello, this is the eighth Vlog, hoping you like it!
  This time I put the writing one below, welcome to use it. :) 




  Along with the development of technology, smartphones nowadays play the roles of human beings’ best friends, providing various type of assistance to us. No matter looking for information on Internet, watching videos, or connecting with friends or families, smartphones will never let us down. However, when people rely on them more and more in daily life, we start to be addicted on them. Lots of people cannot leave their phone more than 1 minute, always keeping checking the phones as if being afraid of losing those extremely important messages. Is that necessary?


  Before smartphone had been invented, people lived in a life that just had a phone which could only make and answer the phone call. The life then was totally easy, and the affection of human was pretty close and warm. Nowadays, almost everyone hold a smartphone in hands, keeping using it anytime. I have found out a funny situation that even though they are together with their friends, they still use their applications to chat with those who are far away. Why not just live in the moment and value the time with those who are beside us?


  Moreover, a large number of people also use their phones at the improper moments, such as in class, speeches, and so on. I think this is a fairly unrespect behavior to the lecturers. Thus, although smartphones bring us a convenient life, how to use them wisely becomes the urgent issue that people should learn. In my opinion, the only way is to force ourselves quit the addiction, anyway, the faults should not be blamed on the smartphone itself, but those who cannot self-control to indulge in.

5 則留言:

  1. "even though they are together with their friends, they still use their applications to chat with those who are far away" - for me that is not unacceptable but is ridiculous! Fortunately, I have no this kind of friend, we always cherish the time together~~~~~

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello Xenia, I'm Judy. There's no denying that this small machine brings a huge change to our life. Even if going out for lunch with friends, we phub instead of chatting. Therefore, now we all reach an agreement that stop using smartphone when we are together. Though sometimes we are just staring blankly.

    回覆刪除
  3. " Lots of people cannot leave their phone more than 1 minute, always keeping checking the phones as if being afraid of losing those extremely important messages. " It is really that this situation is serious, now. I think this is also why it is important to learn to use smartphone wisely.

    回覆刪除
  4. I think although I often spend a lot of time on reading novels on my smart phone, actually sometimes I'm quite lazy of replying the Line messages lol! Sometimes I'll just turn off the notification and ignore my smart phone!

    回覆刪除
  5. I'm very agree with your appointment, because I think maybe I'm slightly infected with mobile phone addiction, so for me, manage my self and control the time I spent in using smartphone is really important and urgent. But I think, not only for me, this is such a serious big problem for modern society people.

    回覆刪除