Thank you for your sharing. I do agree with your point of view that we work harder to increase our life quality. This comes from our effort but not asking from other parties to grant it to you. We move forward as a way of self-advancement. Moreover, in this capital world, you should contribute first before asking for rewards. Hence, my motto is, work hard to play harder. Though that might sound quite reckless without any thoughts for the future, I do cherish the presence and work my best to make me content with it. Still, I always give your videos big thump ups! Ciao~~~
1062950_Lily
回覆刪除Thank you for your sharing. I do agree with your point of view that we work harder to increase our life quality. This comes from our effort but not asking from other parties to grant it to you. We move forward as a way of self-advancement. Moreover, in this capital world, you should contribute first before asking for rewards. Hence, my motto is, work hard to play harder. Though that might sound quite reckless without any thoughts for the future, I do cherish the presence and work my best to make me content with it. Still, I always give your videos big thump ups! Ciao~~~